- Einar hydrolysis reactors are designed for industrial research of enzymatic hydrolysis ofmaterial with both low and high dry matter (up to 40%).
- Einar user friendly control system provides control for temperature, stirrer speed and power and material pH.
- Einar reactors are made of acid resistant stainless steel and have a unique tilting system to facilitate mixing of high solid content media.
- Einar reactors are closed to eliminate evaporation and constructed to be able to provide anaerobic conditions.
- Einar has been proved a powerful research tool for lignocellulose biomass (wood, straw or other fibrous materials).